AIiH aims to provide a prominent platform for researchers and practitioners who are devoted to improving healthcare using modern artificial intelligence. We recognise that healthcare applications present complex and sometimes unique challenges across a wide spectrum, from ethics to technical developments, that generic AI methods are often inadequate. By creating this dedicated forum, we encourage discussions and disseminations of efficient and effective AI solutions and technologies for healthcare, and in turn we hope to influence the research, technology adoption, and decision making in healthcare.
Authors are invited to submit full-length high-quality papers in both theory and/or application areas that are closely relevant to the conference. Submitted papers will be refereed on their originality, presentation, empirical results, and quality of evaluation.
All full papers will be reviewed “doubly blind“, normally by three members of our international programme committee. Please note that AIiH is a single track conference with oral and poster presentations and will include a number of keynote presentations. Accepted full papers will be included the conference proceedings.
AIiH also welcomes late-breaking short abstract submissions to be included as poster or short spot-light presentation at the conference. This to both enable fast dissemination of promising preliminary findings and to encourage attendance by a broader audience of early career researchers (including research students), healthcare professionals, and industrial practitioners. Abstracts will be archived on AIiH website.
Submissions for special sessions are also welcomed. Special session papers are reviewed in the same way as main sessions (double blind review and the same page limit) and papers are included in the proceedings as full papers.
The conference welcomes submissions of novel research work in the following areas:
- Ethics of AI in Healthcare
- Predictive Analytics in Healthcare
- AI driven proactive care and predictive intervention
- AI driven early diagnosis and prevention
- Machine and deep learning approaches for health data
- Medical signal and image processing
- AI-aided medical imaging (CT, MRI, ultrasound, histopathology, etc.)
- Digital and virtual pathology / neurology
- AI in Pharmacology: drug discovery and drug development
- AI driven Digital Twinning in Oncology/Medicine
- Precision Medicine and AI
- AI for drug screening and discovery
- AI led personalised healthcare
- AI-aided large-scale cohort data analyses
- Patient-centred AI design
- Assisted living technology
- Healthcare workflow optimisation and automation
- AI driven robotics for healthcare
- AI in mental health
- Patient data and privacy
- AI in proactive health management
Full papers will be published in Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science. The length of a full paper is limited to 12 pages plus up to 2 pages of references. Late-breaking short abstracts (up to 3 pages including references) will be published and archived on AIiH conference website with DOIs.
Volumes published as part of the LNCS, Lseries are made available to the following indexing services: Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI), EI Engineering Index (Compendex and Inspec databases), ACM Digital Library, DBLP, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Scopus, Zentralblatt MATH.